Lee Radziwill Double Bag
Editors favorite: Our Lee Radziwill Double Bag contrasts structure and softness, mixed materials, different colors. Composed of layers that unfold like the collar of a trench coat, it can be worn opened, semi-buttoned or fully closed. Beautifully crafted in laser-cut leather and suede, with signature lock-and-key hardware. The collection is named for Lee Radziwill, a woman Tory always admired - she was fearlessly unique.
- Holds a 13'' laptop
- German calfskin, suede trim
- Snap stud closures; belted strap with slider buckle closure
- Leather top handle with 6'' (15 cm) drop
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 14.3'' (36 cm) drop
- 5 interior compartments (1 center zipper compartment, 4 open compartments), 1 side wall zipper pocket, 1 side wall slit pocket
- Dust bag included
- Height: 12'' (30 cm); length: 12.6'' (31.5 cm); depth: 6.2'' (15.5 cm)
- To preserve the natural finish of the leather, store in a dry and ventilated space away from direct sunlight. If it gets wet, gently blot dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains and water marks - never wash or use chemical solvents.