Small Lee Radziwill Double Bag
Please select a size
Earn 3870 MUSE points
Join MUSE and collect Points every time you shop
Free Shipping, Returns and Gift Wrap
Our Small Lee Radziwill Double Bag contrasts structure and softness, and a mix of materials. Composed of layers that unfold like the collar of a trench coat, it can be worn open, semi-buttoned or fully closed. Beautifully crafted in leather and suede, with signature lock-and-key hardware. The collection is named for Lee Radziwill, who was fearlessly unique.
- Holds an 8" tablet
- German calfskin, suede trim
- Snap stud closures; belted strap with slider buckle closure
- Leather top handle with 6" (15 cm) drop
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 14.3" (36 cm) drop
- 5 interior compartments (1 center zipper compartment, 4 open compartments), 1 side wall zipper pocket, 1 side wall slit pocket
- Dust bag included
- Height: 9.6" (24 cm);length: 10.8" (27 cm); depth: 4.8" (12 cm)
- To preserve the natural finish of the leather, store in a dry and ventilated space away from direct sunlight. If it gets wet, gently blot dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains and water marks — never wash or use chemical solvents.