T Monogram Bucket Bag
T Monogram is a classic pattern inspired by traditional Pennsylvania Dutch quilting. Meticulously crafted in woven jacquard, the collection speaks to the timelessness of great style.
The bucket bag is trimmed in fine leather. When worn crossbody, the top handle falls naturally. Our metal logo cord stopper works as a keeper for the drawstrings. Press and hold the Double T down while guiding the drawstrings through — and release to lock. Lined in soft microsuede, the interior has a pocket for organization, while an exterior sleeve puts small items within reach. Every detail is considered, with special attention to function and versatility.
- Holds an 8" tablet
- Woven jacquard, leather
- Brass-finish hardware; ecru stitching throughout
- The Goldfinch Yellow jacquard has a subtle shine
- Drawstring pull closure with push-lock; press and hold the Double T down while guiding the drawstrings through. Release to lock. Do not force.
- Top handle; adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 22.5" (56.5 cm) drop
- 1 exterior slit pocket; 1 interior slit pocket
- Easy-to-clean microsuede lining
- Bottom of the bag is embossed; has protective metal feet
- Dust bag included
- Height: 8.4" (21 cm); length 8.4" (21 cm); depth 4.8" (12 cm)
- BEHIND THE DOUBLE T: When Tory launched the brand, she created a logo that would be a graphic design element. The classic serif T and its mirror image are encased in a circle, inspired by the geometry of Moroccan architecture and interiors by David Hicks. It crystalizes our brand signatures, bold graphics and a blend of old and new.